Wednesday, May 13, 2009

will be going out later

8.49am now.
wake up so early and go out?? :O
yes!! as dad and I will take breakfast with my auntie and cousins later.
we will meet at Old Town White Coffee.
( again?? )
(yes... =.='')
(that's my auntie's plan)
as one of my cousin moved back from London to Ipoh.
She Stayed at London about 7 years.
yes, never meet her since 7 years ago.
(actually I forget her or maybe we never meet before. =P)

I'm get ready to go out now..
waititng for my auntie's call.. :O

......................................
.............
..............
........
...

came back around 1pm and will be going out with Peiyi and Kar Chi again.
went to my cousin's condor just now.
wow.. that's nice.
got swimming pool, badminton court, tennis court, squash court, table tennis court, gyms and others...
my cousin said that I can just give her a call and can go there anytime to play. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment