Tuesday, May 19, 2009

went to my god mum's house.

haha.. so happy today !! ^^
why?
as went to my god mum's house in this morning.
I didn't visit her for a long time.
She looked after me since I was a baby till i was 9 years old.
yea.. I stayed at her house till 9 years old.
I will visit her once or twice a year only as I moved to another state.
quite far.. T_T
I seem like her family, she and her family very care of me. ^^
so happy that could visit her today .. ^^
She brought out some photo of me when I was young. ^^
cute, right??? Sure!!!

Beside that, I met B zai too.. ^^
B zai.. my god mum looked after him since he was a baby too.
Actually, his real name is call Bing Choong..
but we called him as B zai since he was a baby .. =P
He's smaller than me, he's 15 years old now.
but.. taller than me .. T_T
last time, I was taller than him, but exchange now.
wow.. he's tall and brawny now.
still remember that he was very cute when he was a baby.
he has a pair of big eye, bigger than me .. T_T
bigger than me now too.. T_T
hng .. blek
Unfortunately, I didn't meet my god dad.
He went to work already.. T_T
anyway .. so happy to meet my god mum and B zai .. ^^
but quite tire as slept very late last night. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment