Saturday, May 23, 2009

picking my stuff now

=.= ..
dear!! why waked me up so early.. :O

haiz...
will be moving to Kampar tomorrow.
(Utar at Kampar there)
(will stay at Westlake's Oxford)
my dad will send me there around 12pm.
Of course mummy will follow us too.
haizz..
picking my stuff now.
"What stuff that I should bring there?" ... 0.0
I have been puzzling about this question for few hours .. =.=''
thinking......
.....................
........ thinking.....
...........
.............thinking ...... .....
Of course I should bring my clothes!
"How many clothes that I should bring?".. 0.0
huh? This is a difficult problem!
then...
shoes, sport shoes, slippers, bags ...
then...mobile phone, charger, electronic dictionary, it's charger, Twilight novel, pencil bag, files, note books, register form....
then...shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, cleanser, toner, repairing lotion, sunblock, contact lenses, solution to store and clean contact lenses , tower, carpet, mirror, hair's comb and.............
then........pillow, bet sheet, blanket... oh ya.. RuiRui..
then...
thinking.......
............. thinking.....
thinking... zZZZZZ...... sleepy.. :O

...........
.............
.........

4 hours later .....
4.05pm now.
lol... still haven't finish!! thinking and picking.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment