Friday, May 8, 2009

two good news of sindy jie jie

haha.. so happy that heard two good news of sindy jie jie. ^^
she's my " gan jie jie "
we knew each other from friendster and became good sister since two or more than two years ago.

haha..
first good news is jie jie find a new BF .. ^^
3th May..
He is a Pisces boy (6th Mac ) same as my dear Zikun (3th Mac).. ^^
She is a Pisces girl (13th Mac)too..
I think two of them sure will be very romance couple.. ^^
I want to be Pisces girl too!!!!! =P
jie said that he very care of her..
congrats.. jie.. ^^
wish jie and jie fu happy forever !! ^^

second good news is that jie jie met lee hom..
wahhh... can met lee hom..
wish that i can meet him too..
he's so handsome.. XD
why jie met him??
as she and lee hom took the same advertisement..
that is a COKE advertisement for China.
though that got many people took together,
but I still happy to hear this good news..
^^ good luck jie..

No comments:

Post a Comment