Saturday, May 30, 2009

my new U life

My new U life is starting now..
Came back on this Thursday and staying at Ipoh now.
Will be going back to Kampar in the afternoon on next Monday, as I need to attend my class at 6pm till 8pm on Monday.

U is quite near from my rental house. I can either take bus or ride bicycle to my U.
I'm taking the Foundation in Art (stream A group 15).
There are 14 teaching weeks in my first trimester and I need to learn 6 subjects, there are Computer Studies, Introduction to Accounting, Principles of Economics, English Language, Math for Business and Social Science, Public Speaking and Communication.
The class will be starting on next Monday.
There are 14 subjects that I need to take in this first year.
Will learn different subject depend on the semester.
Haiz.. worrying about exam now.... =.=''
Haizz.. dear..
I knew your feeling, I realized what you meant.

hm.. How about my rental house??
erm.. already stayed at there for one week.
erm.. felt okok lo..
This is a new triple storeys house, all the furniture is new.
The house is big and quite comfortable, but it's very warm and the floor and furniture always cover in dust as there is a building site opposite my rental house.
Some insects will fly into the house after a heavy rain. EE.. yerr..
Luckily, there is provided cleaning service. phew...
Unfortunately, only once time per week. T_T

The network is quite bad at there, always disconnect as too many student are using at there.
Beside that, the mobile phone's line is quite bad too.. haiz..
How's my room-mate??
Her name is Jane, a very friendly and kind girl. ^^
Beside that, my housemates are very friendly too.

lol.. 4 years..
will maintain this U life for 4 years.
dear.. 4 years.. must remember our promise..
muakx..

No comments:

Post a Comment