Thursday, May 7, 2009

Peiyi stayed with me . ^^

Peiyi stayed with me last night .. ^^

Alex and Kan Khun came to my house too,
we ate, watched movie and chatted together,
haha... wouldn't feel boring .. ^^
Kan Khun went home around 1am and Alex went home around 3am.

so that Peiyi and I slept at 3am..
actually so tire and sleepy.
we still need to wake up at 9am !!
( as want to take breakfast with Kan Khun )
Why we didn't want to sleep early??
Whose fault?
Alex!! =P
went home so late.. =.=...

oh.. ya..

dear...

don't angry that I didn't tell you about Alex and Kan Khun.
sorry ar... I scared that you will scold me last night..
I know that you will very angry when you're reading this blog,
sorry..
sorry..
we just ate, watched movie and chatted only.
don't angry and don't be moodless.
sorry..
muakxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment