Tuesday, May 12, 2009

baba came back from London

baba just came back in this morning.
(27th April, my dad and sis went to London from Singapore)
(9th May, backed from London to Singapore)
(then my dad took night bus back to ipoh last night and arrived in this morning.)
yea, he had a trip to London with my sis and visited my bro and sis-in-law for 2 weeks.
my bro and sis-in-law be their driver and tour guide.
(as they stay at there and take doctor course)
they had a lot of fun at there
( Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Imperial college, Iceland, Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Salisbury Church, Bognor Regis beac, British Museum, Science Museum, China Town, Convent Garden, Leicester Square, Imperial War Museum, London Eye, Big Ben, St James Park, Buckingham Palace, Camden Town Market, National Maritime Museum, The Royal Observatory, Edinburgh, Stirling Wallace Monument, Callander Visitor Centre, Kilmahog, Balmaha Loch Lomond, Pass by Glasgow, Stratford-Upon-Avon [Shakespear's birthplace], Oxford, Queen's House, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and ..... )
wahh.. so fun and interesting !!
why I didn't go there?? as I had no money.. =P
besides, wanted to accompany my mummy.
(as she's a conscientious teacher who won't absent from class with any excuse)
blek..
haha.. baba brought a lot of chocolates and snacks.
they brought some clothes for me and mummy too.. ^^


dear !!!!
10 years later,
visit there with me !!
or maybe can be our honeymoon's trip.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment