Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day CAKE -- made by ruici ^^

lalala... baked cake this morning.
( as mummy hanged out, came back around 1pm)

( so that I could make it by myself and gave mummy a surprise.. )

yes.. mother's day cake.
baked by myself without any help .. XD

so proud of it. XD
( the first time that I bake mother's day cake)
haha... see..
celebrated mother's day with mummy.

we ate cake and drink apple juice.

( same as my plan ! )

mummy said that the cake was delicious and look so nice. XD

( of course!! as baked by her daughter.. =P)
that
's english tea cake with chocolate topping..
the word " Happy Mother Day " and those " love love "on the top of the cake was cream.
I made it .. ^^
mixed butter, sugar and milo milk to make the cream.

lalala...
Happy Mother's Day !!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment