Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Final Decision (UTAR)

Arr.... Finally, made my decision yesterday.
I really haven't get ready to study in singapore.
My result and english are so suck. Poly rejected me.
Insitutes in sg, their fees are too expensive for my family.
If I study at here(staying at sg now), sure will feel very stress.
Thanks Angela for your help, but i really can't study at here.
" so, UTAR ... I will be coming soon!! "
Yes, i will take the foudation course in art (1 year),
After that, will take Bachelor of Business Administration course (3 years).

Dad booked the room for me already.
Oxford Home, same house as my friend, mei ki.
Yes, luckly that can stay with my friend.
She will take same course with me in this year.
That is a triple storey house, my room is on the ground floor.
The facilities and amenities of this house are not bad,
Provides laundry service, cleaning service, 24hours security service, internet service, UTAR bus pickup service and others.
I will be sharing my room with another girl from KL or may be will exchange room to stay with that friend.
RM220 per month.

Dear !! 4 years..
I need to stay apart from you about 4 years...
Though we can meet each other during holidays, but I still will miss you so much.
We need to continue our date style -- talk phone every night
(Waste your money)
But we can chat and talk by MSN next year,
then can save your money.
haizzz... aRR...
Whose fault? ME!!!!
As my result too suck and too stupid... haiz.. sorry.

Dear !! Our promise, must remember it, ok? Promise!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment