Saturday, April 25, 2009

ARRIVED (singapore - ipoh)

Arrived at home in early morning.
Yes, from Singapore. (haizz.. Miss you.. dear.)

Then sleep till very late as couldn't sleep well in the bus.

( took bus with my bro)


Yesterday, hanged out with my eldest sister to Plaza Singapura.

(dear, Plaza Singapura, right????)

(=P.. i always call that Singapore Plaza)

That's my last shopping for this trip.

We watched " Handsome Suit " !

That's a Japanese movie and it is absolute funny!
My sis laughed till cried.. XD

We went back home around 7.30pm as I needed to take bus around 9.30pm.

We bought our dinner, then went home and ate together with my other bro and sis.

lol.. see.. the big poster " Handsome suit "

This's me !!
This's my sis

BAD DEAR !!!!!!
Didn't hang out with me in the last day!!

Though that already hanged out with you fifth times, but that's last day !!!!!
Wanted to choose your best friends, also didn't want to hang out with me!!

Bad CT !!!!!!!!!!

HNG..
haiz..

Dear, miss u much... muakx.


Oh ya..
MMU offered course for me too,

but i already chose UTAR .

My dad and mum also said that UTAR's better than MMU as MMU's located in Melaka while UTAR's located in Kampar, Perak.

So that i can go home every weekend..

UTAR !!

23th, will check-in at that Ocford House.
26th, will register for foudation course.

27th, Orientation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment