Sunday, March 1, 2009

little star light, forever star bright

Far above in that sky,
a small star of mine,
Star where life exists,
That star, shines brighter than light.

star of fascination,
star of my fantasy,
star of my dreams,
star, that belongs to me.


Little night star,
Twinkling all the night,
Moving ever closer
Toward the doom of light.

Little bright star,
Brightening up the gloom,
Moving ever closer, closer
Approaching darkness of doom.

the star that lies beyond the sun,
the star of ultimate truth,
the star of love and peace,
the star where my soul lives.

the one that calls me,
the one that attracts me,
the one I’ll love to see,
the one I have to reach.

Little star,
Unknown throughout the day,
Always moving closer
To the place where it will stay.




by my dear evergreen, zikun.

No comments:

Post a Comment