Thursday, March 26, 2009

14th & 15th Mac ( cameron highlands trip)

14th & 15th Mac
( trip to cameron highlands with my family)

lol... happy family trip...

see.. they are my mummy, dad..
and my two lovely and pretty nieces,
levona xixi and yew yew..

Do i look like my dad or mummy??

my mummy's very short, right? about 15X cm only... =P

lol... 4 pretty girls...
they are my nieces,
levona xixi, yew yew, ting ting
my eldest sis, my nieces..
and the smallest one is my nephew
( vry cute, right? )

haha, got so many nieces and nephew??
yes, i have 3 nieces and 2 nephew..

all of them are my eldest sister's children
( wahh.. my sis is so geng hor
)
(where's my another nephew? )
(staying at home with his daddy in sg)

wow.. the flowers are so nice and pretty, right?
no... no.. no..
my niece, Levona is nicer and prettier.. =P
Yew Yew : ' raise up ur hand.... and fly away.... 'Ting Ting : ' say YEAHHH ~~ 'naughty Choy Choy : ' blekkkk..... 'lol.. sweet couple, my handsome bro and his gf..
see.. the photos of flora taken by me ... =P nice??
ROSES
CAMELLIA
( nice? my dad has already bought it )
ER...i dont know what is its name.. =Pdont know .. dont know.. its name. DAFFODIL

No comments:

Post a Comment