Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Dear..

arrr... dear....
How could you tell your mummy and sister about my result...
My results are.... are... so sucky... T_T
ar... they have a bad impression on me already looo... T_T
what if they dont like me... how??
Whose fault is it???? you laaaa !!!!!! T_T ...

oh.. ya....
Finally... completed my application form for polytechnics in singapore (JPAE )

choice 1 : NYP - business informatics
choice 2 : TP - business information technology
choice 3 : SP - business information technology
choice 4 : NYP - business management
choice 5 : TP - business/logistics & operations management/marketing


these are my final choices....
haizz... only can choose 5 choices,
haha... Angela..... i didn't apply for RP ehhh....
My brother said RP is too far from hou gang and too new.. so didn't apply..
Nobody accompany me.... T_T how???
hmm.. aiya.... still dont know whether can get into those
polytechnics or not..
so, dont need to be afraid that nobody will accompany me first..
need to worry about whether can get in or not now.. haizz

haiz... haha...
Anyway, so so so so lucky that i have good sisters and brothers,
they helped me a lot... ^^
haizzz... hope that ......... haiz...
Dear..... hope for me laa...

No comments:

Post a Comment