Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bad Bao Bei..... =P

Today, went to parade with peiyi again...
haiz.... quite bored...
WHY????????
lol...... Because ....... ar.....

Arrr... someone is so bad...

called her to hang out with us for so many times,
but she never turn out at all....

lol.... she's my bad bao bei...
bad right? called you for how many times already???
never come out every time....

make me and peiyi feel so lonely....... T_T......


We went there by taxi...
Coincidentally, we took the same taxi twice before on different days.
Remember that we took that taxi fortnight ago,
then today it was the taxi again...

lol....
below shows the taxi's car plate number.....

haha... dont know whether we will be taking this taxi again nex time.. =P

After we reached there,
we went to a shop where Bao Bei's bf is working.

Actually we wanted to scold him about her gf, but at the end....
we never scold him, just had a gossip with him ..
lol .... we are so good, right?

Then, we went to meet my Evan gor gor....
We went home at around 5pm as peiyi had to go for her driving lesson.....

Peiyi went to the center by bus, then i waited for my dad to fetch me ...
When i was waiting for my dad, a guy whose hair is dyed red was looking at me..
i felt quite shy and was afraid too..
so i turned my head away to other side..

suddenly he walked towards me and said
" Are you Swee Chi? "

" HAR??? y u know my name, you are.... ???? "
" oic... i lived jus behind your house laa... "
" oic..... haha.... "
wahh.... we never meet for such a long time already...

lol..... another coincidence....

Quite a funny..... and bored..... day.........

oh.... ya.... before we went to parade,
i had my hair treatment..
.
how?? my hair??? shining, right???? =P......


BAO BEI ARRRRRRRR.......
MUST HANG OUT WITH US NEXT TIME ARRRRRRRR...
blekk...

1 comment:

  1. 鸣鸣 ~
    讨厌宝贝 ~
    这样讲我的 ~
    T_________T

    ReplyDelete