Monday, September 21, 2009

1201 G/3

1201 G/3 .. yeah. this is my rental room.. .
First of all... this is my room... that love love is my bed and that blue blue belongs to my room-mate, Jane..
That study table is mine.. i know, very neat and tiny.. ^^
(only for that day.. >.<) Look clearly and carefully, there is a pair of slipper under da table, belong to me..
SEE!! so CUTE nehx?? what is the cartoon on the slipper??
COW!! COW!!! COW!! right?
However, someone said that it is pig .. $%#%#&&*# !!!
Who is that person?! A Xiao Xiao Zhi! blek...
Next, our wardrobe..Da wardrobe which is hanging the blue tower on it belongs to Jane.
Beside da wardrobe is Jane's study table.
The other wardrobe belongs to me.

It seem quite big but it is not big enough to put my stuff!! >.< .

I miss my house, my room... >.< . Today, a bored day... haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment