Friday, August 28, 2009

What's a suck day?

Last night, a suck day!
FxxK off those bitch!!!
Kept making noises till so late!!
What is "RESPECT" ???
Furthermore, this is my hostel!!!!!!!!
Exam is coming soon, if you think that you are clever enough to score all A, then you can keep enjoying!!!
Please don't disturb others who want to do revision!!
Headache and stomach pain last nigh, wanted to have a better sleep but those fxxker kept making noises till midnight!!!!
What's the fxxk!

That time, I were so upset and angry!!
I just wanted someone to care of me?!

Were I wrong?????!!!
Don't always say that I didn't care of you!!! Do you?!!
Don't tell me that you are in pressure or what, me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell me that you are facing final exam or what, me TOO!!!!!!!
You knew that I were having headache and stomach pain last night, didn't you?!!
You knew that I were waiting for your call, didn't you?!!!
Last night, I just hoped that you would call me soon and care of me..
However, you just made me feel disappoint!
I HATE liar!!!!
Don't simply tell me that you love me if you did not care of me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment