Saturday, July 11, 2009

SxxK

life's Sxxk
only a word can describe the U's life

" BUSY "

First,
assignment, assignment, and assignment again...
hear this word every day!!!
"how about your assignment?"
"had you done your assignment?"
"pass assignment to me later..."
bored..

Second,
always in a sleepy mood.
end my night class at 8pm today, have morning class at 8am in the next day.
how can I sleep enough? became older and older..

Third,
always rush here and rush there.
the distance between 2 labs is so far.
Today,
6pm-7pm(block B)
7pm-8pm(block D)
I'm not a super girl, I can't fly from block B to block D
so tire!!!!!!!!!

Fourth,
Next week,
mid-term test..
There are too many assignments and presentations,
how can I have enough time to do revision??!!!

haiz..
Actually, I'm quite enjoying with my U's life.
As can meet many new friends.
I like to go to U, I like to attend the classes, I like to read the notes.
Quite like to present too. (quite enjoy the challenge and like to wear in formal.. =P)
But, I don't like those assignments.. quiz.. and tests!!!!!!


Dear...
I want to meet you.
I hope to meet you.
When do you want to travel with me?!!
I can't stand for this life so long.
I need to rest!!!! I want to rest!!!!
Dear... miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment